Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ok, ok...summer's over

 
 
 
 
I hate the end of summer. Even with all the great parts of it, I hate it. But I'm telling myself to look on the bright side and this week begins the season when I start looking forward to next summer. Seriously.

The kids are nestled back at school and very happy to be there. Sports and drama club and chess will get going again. And as for me, my creative biz will return to this space, more consistently most certainly.

If you've stuck with me through the summer of garden and kid photos, I wanted to let you know that I'll have a little shop update on Friday. I have some wonderful upcycled journals to sell. Each less than $20 and one-of-a-kind. It's never too early to start thinking about holiday gifts. (Can't believe I just typed that last sentence.) Oi. xo!

photos: Joey at Grand Lake, OK, Labor Day 2012

No comments: