Monday, August 30, 2010

Determined Monday!

cantaloupe growing through my fence and bowing it out - a melon can destroy a fence...who knew?

my first day home with kids in school all day, five days...time to get to work!
many many many photography skills to work on...here's something I'm practicing with...

My business officially opened today. It will launch on October 4th. I'm drowning in lists, but one thing I established today is that every Tuesday all day I'll be making art. And I'm going to stick to it...can't wait. Hope you'll check in tomorrow. xo!

1 comment:

Rachel and Pia's Cottage said...

Love the melon pic....yes, who knew? Best of luck with your business and Tuesday plans. I know, I keep saying I will spend an hour a day during art and don't!
You can do it ! :o)
Fondly, Lori