Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Growing and older...

Today I am forty-three. I woke up to coffee served bedside, then a lovely breakfast with handmade treats and this lovely gift. Idiot proof I was told. Cheap (for experimenting with tutorials) and idiot proof. Well, not quite - I did make a little video of the kids, but I can't seem to upload it. Hmmmmm...so is this not idiot proof or am I...

Anywho, I've had a perfect day! Worked a little, gardened a little, thrifted a little. Joey put together a still life for me and I'm trying to paint it. Painting is so renewing - even if you're (I'm) horrible at it. If you want to try painting, but feel intimidated, browse through Alisa's videos - she is so inspiring and so empowering about just trying it! You (I) can't become a painter if you (I) never paint!

Off to dinner...then hopefully a quiet night at home. xo

No comments: