Thursday, January 5, 2012
* Cleaning my basement/organizing my family (long overdue)
* making our play-room-turned-art-room, an art-room/family-room (almost there)
* going out for lunch and coffee and lunch and coffee with girlfriends, girlfriends, girlfriends!
* buying jeans and new tennis shoes (I won't bore you with what a difficult task this is for me)
* doing at least one artsy thing just for the hellovit (very excited)
* paying my taxes and beating the January 31st deadline (yes, yes, yes)
* completing a long list of "real business" tasks that I avoided completely in 2011
* taking a deep breath and evaluating my last year's, mistakes, delights, lessons
* taking a deep breath and setting my goals for 2012
I hope January is just lovely for you! And I hope you'll pop back in next month - I'm so very thankful to be blogging and to have you visiting here! xo
P.S. Artwork above is by Kristen Powers - if I had a nursery to decorate, I would fill it with Kristen's beautiful spirit angel paintings! This painting will have a prominent place in my art room!
Labels: my creative life