Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Puttering along...

Well, I have one child home, sickish, sleeping. This throws a major wrench in my "hit the ground running" plans for today, but oh well. There are lessons here, I know.

To those of you who have resolutions about cleaning, sorting and organizing, I have a book recommendation for you. If you are looking for something to just keep you motivated and help you with your thinking as you sort, organize and clean, Clear Your Clutter with Feng Shui is a perfect companion. A friend put this book in my hands years and years ago and I was skeptical. But I leafed through it one night trying to fall asleep and it inspired, energized, motivated and educated me in what I needed to do. Honestly. I revisit it every couple of years and it always helps me get my act together.

I have given this book to countless friends. I used to get the book back, but only because my friends would go out immediately and buy their own copy. Now, when I give one away, I simply tell my friends to pass it on when they're done with it. It's just such a lovely, positive, helpful, non-judgemental book.

I'm going to take a little blog break this month. I need to clean my basement, literally and figuratively. Details tomorrow. Thanks for checking in! xo

No comments: