Monday, November 2, 2009

Goodness Abounds

Ok, so this post is strictly so that I can learn to do links. I think I am called to do this today, because there is so much generous abundance out there this week, I have to spread the word. So let's get started!

First of all, if you journal at all, you will not believe the bounty of video tutorials on Teesha's blog. I watched them all. Looking forward to trying some of the techniques!

Second, Meg has posted her family's favorite vegetarian recipes...read just a few posts down and see how she's using them now to save time, money, energy, etc. Lovely.

Finally, Patricia is part of a great ornament project that she posted about today.

Happy Days All! xo

P.S. And let's just link to matsutake's blog as well (the Wild Things project), shall we?

No comments: