Friday, December 4, 2009

Call it a carrot...


This delicious yarn is my inspiration for the weekend. IF I make headway on several holiday gifts and projects by Monday, I will begin to knit this hat (the "Jane" hat) for myself. (Thanks Meg for the inspiration!)

Tomorrow I'm heading to a friend's house at 8:30 a.m. to get started. I'm going to work all day until I have at least one or two handmade gifts done. And I'll probably address envelopes so I can sit mindlessly and gab for a bit as well.

I wasn't trying to post everyday in December, but I'm enjoying this (and learning to appreciate photography - it took 30+ photos of the ball of yarn above to get this quasi-ok-maybe-mediocre picture...my appreciation of staging is renewed!). I'll be back Monday!

Happy weekends all! xo

No comments: