Thursday, November 11, 2010

What on earth is this? [a love story]

I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! [Elf]
Does anybody out there have any idea what this thing is? A letter sorter? A collator? I said I was going to Goodwill, but something told me to stop at the Salvation Army store instead. [Serendipity]
It was like the end of a romance movie - I walked right through the crowd until I found her (it). [Elizabethtown] I thought I'd never find anything this perfect, and there she (it) was right in front of me. [When Harry Met Sally] I swooped it and its 99-cent price tag up-and-out-of-there faster than it could say, "You had me at hello." [You know this one.]
I wish I knew what it was, but it doesn't matter. [Shrek?] It's so so perfect. I couldn't have designed it better. This could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship! [Casablanca]

[Cue mushy music]
[Close scene] xo

p.s. I'm sorry there's no studio visit today. Please come back next Thursday!

No comments: