Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thankful and whew!

Some quick tidbits for this grey Tuesday:

*   Our show was a great success! Lots of shoppers, wonderful food, each artist really shined. And it was fun!!!! Thanks to all who attended!

*   My house is still in recovery - I anticipate being back to our normal state of disarray by 10 p.m. tonight.

*   I did not take one picture at the show. I felt like I was being in the moment, in the moment, but I'm regretting it a bit today.

*   My youngest is as toothless as he will ever be. MUST take his picture today.

*   I finally read, A Reliable Wife and loved it.

*   Any chance you noticed in Kyle's note up there, that he was thankful first for his dogs? And the item before that was his sharpened stick that he made himself...hmmmm....

*   I will not have a studio tour this week while I get some custom orders finished (custom orders - yay!), but please check out Amanda's studio....wow....

*   Tomorrow is the first day of December - the first day of Hanukkah too. I'm thinking about what work I need to do (literally and mentally) to set our family up to have a peace-filled, love-filled, fun-filled-but-balanced December. You?

*   Happy Tuesday! xo

No comments: