Tuesday, November 30, 2010
* Our show was a great success! Lots of shoppers, wonderful food, each artist really shined. And it was fun!!!! Thanks to all who attended!
* My house is still in recovery - I anticipate being back to our normal state of disarray by 10 p.m. tonight.
* I did not take one picture at the show. I felt like I was being in the moment, in the moment, but I'm regretting it a bit today.
* My youngest is as toothless as he will ever be. MUST take his picture today.
* I finally read, A Reliable Wife and loved it.
* Any chance you noticed in Kyle's note up there, that he was thankful first for his dogs? And the item before that was his sharpened stick that he made himself...hmmmm....
* I will not have a studio tour this week while I get some custom orders finished (custom orders - yay!), but please check out Amanda's studio....wow....
* Tomorrow is the first day of December - the first day of Hanukkah too. I'm thinking about what work I need to do (literally and mentally) to set our family up to have a peace-filled, love-filled, fun-filled-but-balanced December. You?
* Happy Tuesday! xo