Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday tidbits

1. Yes, my etsy shop opens tomorrow! Noon! Yay!
2. If you enjoy watching artists do what they do, check out Alisa's sketchbook video. She posts these from time to time and they are always fun.
3. Craigslist is cracking me up these days! Yesterday I saw a listing for a "one person couch." The picture showed - wait for it - a chair. (??) Jenny suggested putting the word "pair" in the search box and it was fascinating what came up. (I'm trolling craigslist these days because I'm converting my art room into a classroom - so excited!) I also would love to try something like this.
4. I'm loving this quote so much right now: Love is the extremely difficult realization that something other than oneself is real... (Iris Murdoch).
Wishing you a Monday filled with little things that lift you up! Hope you'll pop in tomorrow! xo

No comments: