Friday, November 11, 2011

Two weeks until Black Friday!

Those of you who know me know I do NOT promote mindless materialism in anyway. So it would make sense that I encourage a no shopping day on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving). And I do - I do. But last year I started a new tradition and invited some amazing women to my home to sell handmade gift items. And the show was a great success for the artists and the shoppers both. 

So we're doing it again. And if you love shopping on Black Friday, we hope you'll pop in. My house, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We'll have holiday treats, wine, cider. 

The artists' wares are going to be fantastic: ceramics, jewelry, fiber arts, apparel, holiday gifts, photography, journals and more! Hope you'll join us. And of course you can bring a friend! xo

No comments: