Friday, February 10, 2012

wah wah wah [and I'm in a show]

See this lovely journal? It's not posed...it won't close. This has been the past three days of my studio time. Ugh. Ugh, ugh, ugh.
I'm in a little home show this weekend and really want to include these next four journals - they've taken a funny turn if I do say so myself. I usually don't show faces on my books, but these water ballerinas were irresistible. (I know we don't call them water ballerinas.)

Anywho - if you're looking for a valentine for your sweet, please stop by! There will be ceramics, and handmade cards and jewelry and scarves and journals and much much sweeter moods than the one I'm showing here. (wink!)

Jewelry Designer
6170 McPherson
(off of Skinker, close to Wash U.)
Friday 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

No comments: