Monday, January 13, 2014

Under Construction

 
I'm doing some reorganizing around here and part of that reorganizing includes this blog. Please be patient as I get the blog to where I want it to be - I want the photos to be larger, and I need a new heading that will reflect the direction in which my little creative business is heading. I have updated my blog roll - one of the "perks" of blogging is that you can list your favorite blogs on a roll and it will automatically tell you when a blog has been updated. The list I keep on the right changes so that the most recent posts are listed first. So fun. And now, that list reflects lots of changes and updates from other artists so reading should be easy and current.

There is a very small Upcycled Book Journal update in my etsy shop today. So much more to come, but for now, I'm working on getting a selection of listings there since I am starting to apply for some local craft shows. Happy Monday! xo

No comments: