Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shoot.

Well, today has been a disappointing day. One of my kids is home with lice (bleh) and I just learned that the house we were hoping to downsize to is being visited for a second time by another family this weekend. The house is not evenly publicly for sale yet, so things are not looking good. Sigh.

So while I'm rattling off disappointments, this picture below is another one. I found it at a thrift store and you would not believe how awesome those front lower pockets are for holding things. A perfect find, unusual, not a recognizable brand, a little quirky (artsy even?) for a woman who wants to teach collage workshops and perfect for holding art supplies and the like while doing said teaching. I got home and modeled it for my husband and he laughed...do you know what this vest is for?
There's a hint in this email - I'll tell you tomorrow. So I promised crafty goodness and have delivered none. There is a crafting essence over here, just no product. Magazines are being cut up (always) after a windfall of magazines from my family in Florida. That's a good thing!
I wanted to include a clever pun somewhere here about not being nit-picky, but I'm not in the mood. Happy Wednesday! xo

No comments: