Wednesday, January 20, 2010

house, etsy, workshops (in that order)

It's time for me to come out of the proverbial closet about one of my passions - really, not kidding here. I love love love clipping images out of magazines, and I love love love sharing the art of collage with anyone who's interested. I wonder how many images I have - probably not a million, but I can't be absolutely sure about that.
Our house will officially be "on the market" on Wednesday, February 10th.
And it's time for a new deadline (why "dead"?) - let's call it a new lifeline. I will be launching my etsy shoppe on Wednesday, April 7th at 10 a.m. CST. It will be filled with collage images and kits, vintage ephemera, and original artwork!
I'm also anxious to give myself a lifeline for my collage-workshop-plan, but can't do this until we know more about the sale of our home. Hope you'll stay tuned! xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you read Julia Cameron's The Artist's Way? I'm deep into it (did I tell you that already?). She's all about keeping an image file and making collages ... you should check it out.

XOXO