Monday, May 2, 2011

Little Bits-o-Info Monday!

It's yet another blustery day here in St. Louis - it's starting to feel a bit like Seattle, or how I imagine Seattle at least.
Thanks to everyone who came out for our show this weekend! Saturday was a perfect Spring day, the first one in a long time, so our turnout was low, but it was a great experience and I was delighted to sell three journals from my new Simple Words series (the rest will be on etsy tomorrow)!
 In other news, The Great Art Room Overhaul of 2011 begins today. I'm giving myself one month to transform my creative space into a very usable classroom. I'll have another post later today to explain how I'm planning to chronicle this HUGE transformation here on my blog. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!
I'm thinking about allowing comments on my blog again - what do you think? I'm approaching my 200th post which I think should be celebrated with a giveaway, which means posts need to be allowed. I think we'll give it a try and see how it goes. Please say hello today if you have a minute!
Hope you have a glorious week! xo

2 comments:

Kim Corliss said...

It was ghreat to stop by and witness all the wonderful creativity and great items. I have tucked the goodies I bought away for surprise Mother's Day and Graduation baskets.

Thank you again!!

Kim C - St Louis

Hannah from FlyChicks said...

hey corinne!
just wanted to let you know that i LOVE my journal! i use it like i "OWN IT" and love it! thanks for making such a great product! great to meet you too. :)